Hello and thank you for your interest in huckING axes with us!
For us to provide you with an accurate quote, we will need you to give us the following information.
We have done corporate events, union safety meetings, weddings, batmitsfa/barmitsfa, festivals, carnivals, trade shows, staff parties and birthdays and we're stoked to get the chance to wow you and your crew.
If any of the information does not apply then please indicate with an "N/A", thank you!
Once we receive this information we will contact you, answer any additional questions you may have, send through an invoice, then once the deposit is paid we are locked in and ready to huck some axes!
Things you need to know:
- We are fully insured, experienced and safe as and our team are trained professionals conducting the event.
- We bring the axes, targets and a batting cage like protective setup to keep everything contained along with score sheets, waivers and energy! All we need is you!
- We need a minimum area of 25’ x 30’ x 15’ (Length x Width x Height) for our "batting cage" like structure.
- This structure should be set up next to a wall or area where people are not able to walk behind our structure and a minimum of 5’ on either side of the structure.
- Any municipal or provincial permits required or agreements with surrounding business must be taken care of by you.
- In some cases we will need 15-20 stanchions or barricades to cordon off the throwing area.
- We'll need access to 1-2 parking spots for our crew that are close to the throwing area.
- We'll need 1x single phase electrical circuit (or clean and quiet generator) supply within 25 feet (min 10 amps) of the axe throwing area.
- Access to waste and recycle services please.
- We require at least 50% deposit to lock in our agreement.
If you're request is urgent, or you require more information, please feel free to reach out to us at the information below.
Thank you for inquiring with us and we look forward to huckn’ with you! Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Shea & Chad
The Guys @ Axewood!
Shea - 778.871.7647 or Chad - 604.764.0470
The Wellmen Project Inc. & Axewood Events Co.
1537 Tynebridge Court